Best Bet Of The Day 7th Feb

Re: Best Bet Of The Day 7th Feb 2:10 Leopardstown - Dunguib - Back By far and away the classiest horse in this field, and really should take all the beating here. Only had one defeat so far in his career and that was a 2nd on debut. Since then he has been simply unbeatable and has romped up by comfortable margins in most of his wins thus far. This should be no different and he should justify the fact that he is one of the hottest antepost favourites for the Cheltenham Festival 1pt win @ 1/3 William Hill BOG please BH, I want to put a reserve on as I will be out all day tomorrow. Dunguib isn definitely my nap but connections have been quite clear in stating that his participation is strongly dependant on the ground on the day. As I would be unable to re-post, in the event of Dunguib being a non-runner, please could I have the following as my replacement: 2:10 Southwell - Inside Track - Back From every angle, he should be very hard to beat. Has won 2 of last 3 starts, and all recent form is far more consistent than that of any of today's rivals. On official ratings he nicely well in here with a few pounds in hand on all of his opponents. Would be surprising and disappointing if he wasn't good enough to win this race to be honest 1pt win @ sp please

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.