Cricket: Australia vs West Indies - ODI Series & Twenty20 Internationals

Having wiped out Pakistan, Australia host West Indies in a 5 match ODI series which begins on Sunday morning UK time. 2 twenty20's follow and as always it's all live on Sky. Schedule:

Sun Feb 7 03:25 GMT | 14:25 local 03:25 GMT 1st ODI - Australia v West Indies Melbourne Cricket Ground 32.png 20 - 27° C ci_weather_rightarrow.gifimg_weather_close.gif Forecast Sunny Click here for 10-day-Forecast
Tue Feb 9 03:25 GMT | 13:55 local 03:25 GMT 2nd ODI - Australia v West Indies Adelaide Oval 34.png 22 - 35° C ci_weather_rightarrow.gifimg_weather_close.gif Forecast Mostly Sunny Click here for 10-day-Forecast
Fri Feb 12 03:25 GMT | 14:25 local 03:25 GMT 3rd ODI - Australia v West Indies Sydney Cricket Ground
N/A
Sun Feb 14 03:25 GMT | 13:25 local 03:25 GMT 4th ODI - Australia v West Indies Brisbane Cricket Ground, Woolloongabba, Brisbane
N/A
Fri Feb 19 03:25 GMT | 14:25 local 03:25 GMT 5th ODI - Australia v West Indies Melbourne Cricket Ground
N/A
Sun Feb 21 07:35 GMT | 18:35 local 07:35 GMT 1st T20I - Australia v West Indies Bellerive Oval, Hobart
N/A
Tue Feb 23 08:35 GMT | 19:35 local 08:35 GMT 2nd T20I - Australia v West Indies Sydney Cricket Ground
N/A
Should be a cracking series this one :ok.

Re: Cricket: Australia vs West Indies - ODI Series & Twenty20 Internationals Apologies for the short notice with regards to bets. Not long been back from Barrow and can't really be bothered looking in depth into this 1st match so I'm taking one outright and a regular bet I have at the MCG :ok. 2pts West Indies to win ODI Series 11/2 Skybet This price is way too big. I accept Windies are without 3 key players in Chanderpaul, Sarwan and Bravo for this series but the likes of Gayle and Pollard can win any game of cricket on their own when they get going. West Indies were really competitive in the test series and could easily have come out of that with a result. Australia are rightly favourites for this series but I don't make the Windies an 11/2 shot. They'll still take wickets and if the likes of Morton and Dowlin can dig in with the bat then this series will be a lot closer than the bookies think. At this price I've got to have a dabble on the tourists here. 4pts 1st ODI - Under 5.5 6's 10/11 Blue Square Only one match since 2005 has had as many as 5 6's in it so recent history is on our side. There was only 6 6's in a supposedly bigger hitting twenty20 format here on Friday which gives further strength to the unders. It's a massive ground here and even Gayle and Pollard will have to connect with the screws to clear them here. It's a day night match which will keep the 6's down given the change in conditions at half time as well. I'm not going to stake big on this because we are taking on Gayle and Pollard but I still think this line is a bit too high so I'm happy to take the unders.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.