Cricket: India vs South Africa - Test Series

India host South Africa in a two test match series which begins on Saturday. As with all India matches, it's all live on Sky :ok. Schedule:

Sat Feb 6 - Wed Feb 10 04:00 GMT | 09:30 local 04:00 GMT 1st Test - India v South Africa Vidarbha Cricket Association Stadium, Jamtha, Nagpur 30.png 17 - 32° C ci_weather_rightarrow.gifimg_weather_close.gif Forecast Partly Cloudy Click here for 10-day-Forecast
Sun Feb 14 - Thu Feb 18 04:00 GMT | 09:30 local 04:00 GMT 2nd Test - India v South Africa Eden Gardens, Kolkata
N/A

Re: Cricket: India vs South Africa - Test Series None of the outrights appeal to me in this short series so I will get stuck into some bets for the opening test: 5pts - Boucher 84 points & over - 5/6 (bet365) Mark Boucher is a consistent performer for South Africa with both gloves and the bat so I like the look of this particular bet. The conditions at Nagpur may well be overcast which will aid South Africa's bowlers if they do bowl first and as a result we could see a fair few nicks behind. Even if SA bat first, I expect catches to come Boucher's way throughout the test match and expect some runs from him when he's called into bat. A mere 44 runs with the bat in 2 innings and 4 catches would bring this in so I'm happy to go with it. 3pts - India to have the highest opening partnership (1st innings only) - 4/6 (bet365) India's opening partnership of Sehwag and Gambhir has proved to be a match made in heaven to the extent that they are very close to being India's most successful opening partnership. Given the loss of Dravid at number 3, there will be extra responsibility on the openers to give India a solid start. Added to the fact that Ashwell Prince has been in very scratchy form, I'm happy to back India to have the highest opening partnership in the first innings.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.