Suicidal Chase-the-Draw System

Grex

This system is definitely a paper trial…. why?.... because, even before it starts, it is doomed to failure :wall.

So, what’s the point? It is inspired by an ongoing mini-debate on the “Need a recommendation for a system” thread. Basically, you chase teams with long streaks of games without a draw using a Martingale-based staking system. I know that sooner or later it will bust the bank. In order to give it a better chance of surviving for a reasonable length of time, the target profit will be scaled down with each losing bet…. after a run of 6 losing bets, it will revert to a full loss-recovery system (i.e. with zero profit target for that “round”).

Starting with a bank of 500 units, the first stake on each “round” will be 1 unit. For a streak of losing bets (and there will be many), stakes will be calculated to produce the following yields for that particular “round”;

Bet 2 – 100% Bet 3 – 80% Bet 4 – 60% Bet 5 – 40% Bet 6 – 20% Bet 7 and subsequent bets – 0%

When (if) there is a winning bet, that particular “round” will be concluded, and the procedure will start again with a stake of 1 unit.

Selections will be based on any team having a no-draw streak of over 15, as published on H2Hstats.com. I appreciate that the published streaks are based on league matches only and do not take into account cup competitions. All teams over 15 will be chased…. if 2 teams are playing at the same time, the required stake will be divided between both teams.

The first selection for this doomed-to-disaster system is:

04/02/2010 (Dutch Erediv) RKC v Feyenoord – odds 4.03 – stake 1 unit The next bet will be: 05/02/2010 (Dutch Gouden) Excelsior v Fortuna – odds and stake to be announced PS. How do I edit the spelling mistake in the Thread Title ???

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.