Plumpton 31st

15:45 Ballycracken It looks like Mr Henderson wants a sharp LH track for the horse with its hurdling debut at Warwick. Finiished 3rd that day where leading until 3 out then making a mistake and weakening. Trying blinkers for the 1st time today and trainer has a high win rate here (like most places). It was 9l behind Sandynow at Warwick who is running in the 14:35 at Hereford today so hopefully a good indicator. 1pt win. 16:15 Prince Louis Namesake only seems I'm an Evertonian. Finished 5 length 2nd on chasing debut off a mark of 88. Finished 1 paced that day and never managed to kick on. Was also its debut for trainer Charlie Mann so I believe is open to improvement after a bit more time in his capable hands. Was jumping left on that day at Huntingdon so hopefully this LH track will help. 1pt win

Re: Plumpton 31st 4.15 PLUMPTON~THE HARDY BOY 4/1 (BS) 1PT WIN Getting on in years and hasn't won since 08 but on a very handy mark and last five wins have come at this track. Was 2nd here earlier in the month and now drops another 2lb. At the mo is 4/1 third fav i would have it fav to be honest i think 4's is big and i expect the horse to go very close.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.