10 Months to make Money or the wedding is off.

spike933

Right. I have been a long time reader and a member of the forum for a couple of years but have been a bit shy on posting.. Having just spent xmas in New York and new year in Vegas, proposing to my long suffering girlfriend and thus having to fork out for a wedding this November in Mauritius along with buying a car, I have woken up jet lagged realising i am not a popstar/professional footballer and I can't afford to live like this much longer. Having been put on a no stella diet i have found myself with a spare bit of cash on the wknd so with a clear mind and 10 months in hand, here goes my attempt... The mathemiticians and statisticians amongst you will no doubt see numerous floors in this scheme, i would defo like to hear alternate possibilities. The staking plan = £25 per week on football bets usually on the Result but can include anything such as AH,total Goals,bookings etc which is seperated into 3 individual bets: Trebles from 10, 120 x 10p bets = £12 Sevenfolds from 10, 120 x 10p bets = £12 with a £1 dream come true accumulator totalling the 25 sheets. I have actually had a bit of success with this on a paper trial and before xmas i hit a 7 correct, 2 void and 1 wrong. For argument's sake say on an average week we had: 5 x 11/10 5 x 2/1 as our selections. (often get a variance on this as i find 5/1 wins in the Aussie league or fancy a 9/4 draw. But this is an example) 10 correct would return 9921-1 for the big money acca 9 correct would return £2020 for the 7 fold and £129 for the trebles 8 correct would return £510 for the 7 fold and £91.62 for the trebles 7 correct would return £52.51 for the 7 fold and £52.90 for the trebles. 6 correct would return roughly £22 for the trebles. So the aim is clearly to get at least 6 correct with the hope of one day hitting the big 9 or dare i say it. *gulp* 10. These odds are just an estimation as i have had anything from 7,000 -1 upto 22,000 -1 for the 10. The point is to make it clear that with 10 well selected results staying away from short price favs etc we can make it big and most of all have fun... I like to think my speciality is picking away wins. So you may see a fair few of them in my selections. I don't have any clear selection method or software, just what i read/see or hear. But from now on this is going to be my only bet per wknd, so i hope to spend a decent amount of time concentrating on it. If a decent football card mid week permits then i will of course have a go on that. If this goes tits up i will have to rely on poker to get me through the hard times. But seen as I removed all of the online poker software on my laptop and plan to only play live at DTD this could be problematic. If it goes really well i will be having my Stag Do in Vegas this October and you are all invited. Sorry for the life story. I hope writing it down on here will make me put more effort into it and maybe even gain some knowledge from fellow punter's selections/ideas. Gonna throw up some selections later today for the early week footy. Wet the whistle a little. Cheers.:dude Big Dave.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.