Re: Vote for WASP Please - Cos he's brill

BAM

Hi went to vote but couldn't find WASPcould only see Alan Armitage, Brian Martin, Brian Yates, John Murray & Steven Redforn so if anyont can tell me his real name then i will vote. Thank you :ok
Brian Martin :ok

Re: Vote for WASP Please - Cos he's brill Voted for the miserable git but at least I didn't start a thread begging for votes last year. Will obviously be very sympathetic if you fail to win with all this effort into self promotion. :lol

Voted for the miserable git but at least I didn't start a thread begging for votes last year. Will obviously be very sympathetic if you fail to win with all this effort into self promotion. :lol
Chill your gills eccles, I never started the thread, in fact have asked for it to be removed but I think its that geordie humour we all know and love :eyes Dont see why you would vote for me anyway when you have your anti-railing, jacket wearing best buddy to vote for :ok

Re: Vote for WASP Please - Cos he's brill hehehehe knew I would get a bite there..... Guess you are probably correct should have voted for him after telling him to run along, may have got me back in the good books :lol