Exeter- New Years Day

chris34

I know we should all be out partying but cant ever quite leave off lol!! Plus unlikely to be about to early tomorrow lol and I feel bet365 have overpriced slightly on my selection! 2.25 Exeter Aldertune has clearly got into handicaps on an attractive mark having beat some horses rated 122/124 he is rated just 119 but the price is plenty short enough at the moment at 11/4. The one that attracts me at the current prices available on bet365 is Magnifico, the ground is gonna be a huge issue here tomorrow if racing goes ahead its gonna be extremely testing but he proved he can handle testing condtions when 3rd last time out 3 days ago and gets into this race 1lb lower in handicap and useful claimer claiming 7lb off his back which looks very useful having won off a mark of 108 and 2nd off 116 recently now rated just 119 with a 7lb claimer! My only slight concern is if this race has come to soon on testing conditions again but is 1 from 1 over CD and impressive strike rate over hurdles having 37 races won 6 and placed in 7! 1pt e/w magnifico 9/1 bet365 Currently 6/1 on betfair and would say that is a fair price!