+1.5 goals in conjunction with the reverse Labouchere

Rascal74

Hi there, Today I have started a system which is very simple to follow and having back teste3d this once it showed to yied a profit over 16 bets. So here goes. Basically what I am going to attempt to do is turn my £55 stake into £165 2/1 odds. Once and if I can achieve this I will take back my stake and repeat system but with £110 stake as opposed to £55, and so on and so on. So this is how it works, I will be betting on games to have more than 1 goal in in (+1.5) and by selecting 3 results I get evens or just above. I then apply this to the reverse Labouchere system. Those who are unfamilair with this system ought to look it up. But basically it works like this. I will haev £55 inverstment and will spread that £55 like this. £1, £2, £3, £4, £5, £6, £7, £8, £9, £10 My first bet will be the combined end figures on this list= £1 + £10 = £11 If it comes in I win £11 and then add that to the end of my list of figures so it would read £1, £2, £3, £4, £5, £6, £7, £8, £9, £10, £11, Then I just repeat the process so my next bet would be £12 If I ose my bet i score of the numer at each end of the line and repeat process. so if i lost my bet my line would read £2, £3, £4, £5, £6, £7, £8, £9 Ans my next bet would thus be £11 So in order to make this bet profitable you need to over the long term be able to select more wins that loses but as looking for evens here and having looked into stats it appears that a game will fail to have more than 1 goal in it about 15% of the time, with carful selection I feel I could get this figure nearer 8% to 10%, so basically when combined with 3 games this stats suggests my wins would happen roughly 60% of the time and getting evens from bookies for each bet I think this might work long term. I am using the laboucher I am giving myself 5 chances to lose, each time i lose a bet I score 2 of my 10 numbers of, each tiem I win a bet I add on number on. I think |I can get my 2/1 using this method so here goes. Today I have chosen the Ranger, Arsenal and Man Utd match, already both rangers and Aresenal games yieldied more than 1 goal, Man Utd just about to start. So here it is bet 1, remember that I am going for 2-1, try this long term it's bound to fail as a series of 5 or more fails and you be finished. So basically I will go for my 2/1 if it wins take back my £55 stake and start again bit using the remaining £110, and look for 2/1 with that and maybe , just maybe I can double up again. So here is bet 1 BANK = £55 Rangers, Arsenal and Man Utd games to all have more than 1 goal. odds. Evens £1, £2, £3, £4, £5, £6, £7, £8, £9, £10 first bet £11

Re: +1.5 goals in conjunction with the reverse Labouchere Oh i would also welcome any advice:D:D on selecting matches to have more than one goal in them, is there anyone out there with a decent system or method for selecting these matches as right now I am selecting teams who tens to score a lot. But if these is a better selection method please do let me know. Cheers The Rascal

Re: +1.5 goals in conjunction with the reverse Labouchere Cheers Guys, Well my bet came in so now my line looks like this. £2, £3, £4, £5, £6, £7, £8, £9, £10, £11 so my next bet is £13 and the games I am choosing are the Newcastlev Derby, Ipswich v QPR and also the West Brom match.. So lets see Yeah with regards to seeing that +o.5 goals, yes it inspired me to try this but I am keen on using the reverse Labouchere system here to allow me to absorb losses. If my win comes in tomorrow my line will look like this, £3, £4, £5, £6, £7, £8, £9, £10, £11, £13 if it fails it will look like this £3, £4, £5, £6, £7, £8, £9, £10 So lets see:ok