correct score multiples

dpg300

Being a greedy bastard i like to put a bet on every week that will try and win me loads of money (glory hunting) i have recently come up with a criteria for picking home teams to win by one goal and will be trying to hit the jackpot with some multiples selections. Here are my selections for boxing day - west ham 2-1 portsmouth burnley 2 -1 bolton wigan 2-1 blackburn middlesbro 2-1 scunthorpe qpr 2-1 bristol city i have backed trebles, 4 folds, and accumulator at 10p a bet preston 1-0 barnsley qpr 1-0 bristol city burnley 1-0 bolton sunderland 1-0 everton man city 1-0 stoke trebles, 4-folds and accumulator 10p a bet both come to 1 pound 70 each and can win over 10k each if they all come in now thats some proper glory hunting

Re: correct score multiples

Being a greedy bastard i like to put a bet on every week that will try and win me loads of money (glory hunting) i have recently come up with a criteria for picking home teams to win by one goal and will be trying to hit the jackpot with some multiples selections. Here are my selections for boxing day - west ham 2-1 portsmouth 2-0 burnley 2 -1 bolton 1-1 wigan 2-1 blackburn 1-1 middlesbro 2-1 scunthorpe 3-0 qpr 2-1 bristol city :ok i have backed trebles, 4 folds, and accumulator at 10p a bet preston 1-0 barnsley postponed qpr 1-0 bristol city 2-1 burnley 1-0 bolton 1-1 sunderland 1-0 everton 1-1 man city 1-0 stoke 2-0 trebles, 4-folds and accumulator 10p a bet both come to 1 pound 70 each and can win over 10k each if they all come in now thats some proper glory hunting
just the one result right have to wait till next week to get rich

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.