My Overs System

palaceman

A number of you will be aware of my Under 2.5 goals system http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f21/my-unders-system-91068/index8.html I've been doing quite a bit of further research on Unders over the past few weeks, trying out various theories. Some of them proved pretty useless - but in proving useless they in turn threw up various facts about over 2.5 goal matches. So I was left with various theories to test out overs. These are based on many of the same principles of my unders system (e.g Paul's ratings play a big part, to which I then add various criteria and look for value) and the testing I've been able to carry out has been pretty promising. The research hasn't been able to be as comprehensive as before I started the Unders thread, and it could be the testing I did was over a "lucky" period. So if after a few weeks it seems as though this system is not working successfully, I'll accept that and scrap it. Anyway, I thought I'd give this a go. Once again, I'm only interested in odds of at least 1.8, which again means that if I hit 5 correct out of every 9, I'll be in profit. This is very much still work in progress, but I'll give you the selections for this week. Birmingham 2.12 Canbet Fulham 1.94 Betfair Hull 1.83 Betfair Crystal Palace 2.1 Betfair Reading 2.2 Coral Carlisle 1.9 Ladbrokes Charlton 1.85 Betfair Norwich 1.8 Betfair Bury 1.9 Bet365 Torquay 1.925 Bet365 The Betfair odds are with the 5% commission deducted. Let's see how this goes :hope