Hockey 101

Skunk

Hello everybody, I've noticed that there is not much activity on this forum regarding hockey bets and since I really think that sometimes hockey has a lot of possibilities I thought of opening a new thread here. I'm gonna keep this thread for one year and see if Santa will be generous next Christmas :eyes So first of all I apologize for my bad English and I hope that everybody will have a great year in 2010 Here are 2 picks for tomorrow: Austria EBEL Red Bull Slazburg - EC VSV This should be a very interesting match as Slazburg are on fire right now and VSV are in a very terrible form. This is a top bet and I'm going to play it hard. I expect a 5-2 or even 6-2 score here. Red Bull Slazburg to win (7/10) 1.6 @ Ladbrokes (Odds going down) Slovakia Extraliga: Zilina - Banska Bystrica This is one of those games that I do not like but I'm gonna risk a small amount on as it seams great value. Zilina is a very tough team and they are always able to win a match like this. However in this particular occasion I think that they will not be able to keep up with Banska that are having a very good run right now. I expect this to be a very tight victory for the guests something like 3-4 or 4-5. Banska to win (2/10) 2 @ Sportingbet

Re: Hockey 101 Just checked the hockey offer again this morning and found another interesting game. Switzerland - Nationalliga A Servette - Rappers Servette is currently with 3 points behind the leader and this is there opportunity to equalize everything. On the other end Rappers are just short of the relegation zone and are not doing so well. One of there main players Raeto Raffainer will be missing the entire season as he was injured and will have to sustain a shoulder operation. Also Reappers just got a new coach, they opted for Christian Weber. Since all the previous encounters between the 2 teams ended up with today's hosts as winners when they played at home I think thah this will be the case today as well and I'm going to support my opinion with a medium stake. Servette to win (5/10) 1.75 @ Expekt Good Luck!:hope

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.