Football betting...Target 10% yield in 2010

Drawsandmore

Hi everybody, I've been lurking in the shadows as a guest for a while and thought I would try posting my selections on here. They are all derived from my own rating system, (and no, I'm not prepared to tell anyone the details) suffice to say I believe in it, otherwise I wouldn't be posting on here! At the moment, I am NOT actually betting these selections, as I am still evaluating the best way of ensuring I get the best possible starting price. There is one selection today: Bolton v West Ham, Away win @ 13/5 with Skybet, £10 staked on the full time result. I will update shortly with details of the target, start bank, staking etc. But wanted to get this bet up first. As soon as I've got a bit more time, and I'm back on my own computer I will also provide screenshots to prove prices etc Drawsandmore

Re: Simple is as simple does As promised...The "Details" All bets are based on the full time result only, (I like keeping things simple) I currently only bet on English and Scottish league matches. My system predominately picks home wins...Currently running at just over 49% accuracy...Better than sticking pins in a list, but certainly nothing special! It also picks aways...And is currently running at just over 41% accuracy...I think that is pretty good, but again, it probably won't set the world on fire! Additionally it also picks draws And this is where it gets a bit more interesting...It also is currently picking those with about a 40% accuracy...and the average s/p for a draw is typically 9/4 !! So, I will be putting up on here all the draws from my system, PLUS any aways, (and even more infrequently, homes) where I can get what I consider to be a VALUE price. My idea of a value price is never less than 2/1 To date this season, there are typically 10 to 12 bets per week. My betting week is Tuesday through to Monday. My betting bank is £200 All bets will be £10 And the goal is to achieve a profit (obviously!) of at least 10% on turnover during the rest of the 2009/2010 season. It would be nice to start with a winner, but aways are my most unprofitable bets, Just under 30% collect...but given the typical s/p they are still profitable. I will try to post all selections in good time...If I don't post it in time, it will obviously be excluded from my calculations. Finally, I will post the running total each week (sometime after 10pm on Mondays) If anybody has any further questions, I will try to answer them to the best of my ability. One final point, as I said in the first email, I am NOT actually betting yet, it is still only a paper exercise.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.