Best bet of the day 9th Dec

12.30 Lingfield On OR Sir Edwin Landseer should walk this BUT that often not the case in these contests, he hasn’t won a race since Nad Al Sheba in December 2004 apart from a dead heat at Windsor in july 2005 and that is a major concern, he was a classy horse in his day but those days are way behind by the looks of recent efforts. So I am gonna go for an e/w banker hopefully on desperate dan, he runs with credit nearly every start on the aw and is well worthy of his OR of 72 which puts him at a fair weight in this selling contest and will certainly appreciate this step back in trip today although a wide draw wont help he is often held up and desperately needs cover (often runs a bit strong for own good) so probably no bad thing. 0.5pt e/w desperate dan

Re: Best bet of the day 9th Dec 13.50 Hexham Boris The Blade i have a real soft spot for this horse. Every since watching this mud splatter grey romp in at 66/1 at Ayr and although a weak later he looked more like a 66/1 when going of at 9/4f, i stuck with him and i learnt that when the words Hexham and Heavy are in the same sentence, this is the name i look for first. This will be his first run at Hexham in over a year since winning last october and these days he is going over the bigger obsticles, but he has been placed in two of his four chase starts so far, and he really seems to enjoy Hexham especially in the mud and when he is only carrying 10st it seems very strange to see him as the rank outsider, and i will certainly have a punt at those prices. 0.5pt ew Boris The Blade :cow

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.