Fontwell - Tuesday 8th December

13:40 Fontwell Beautiful Vision has not run over hurdles since April 2006 but has a good record in this sphere with 3 wins and a place from 8 runs. Those 3 wins have all been over the minimum trip but have all came in Soft or Heavy going so he will cope with today's ground conditions. Has won over the distance before in a Chase so the trip shouldn't be a worry either. Has yet to win in handicap company over hurdles bur has won off a mark of 115 in a Class 4 Chase Handicap. Reste Beau could be the main danger, this is his first run in the UK after being imported from France and will be worth watching. 0.5pt win Beautiful Vision @ 11/2 (Stan James) 15:10 Fontwell Wide open race this one and very tough to pick out a selection so I will be keeping stakes small in this race. Wheres Johnny runs off top weight today but he put in a sound effort off this mark LTO at Plumpton when he was beaten by Its a Classic who has been raised 4lbs for that win. Was 3rd since in a Class 3 race but was well beaten over a shorter trip. Quartz Du Montceau was 2nd in that race but was flat to the boards come the end and probably would have finished 3rd if Wheres Johnny hadn't made a mistake 2 out when disputing 2nd place. On that form I am going to take a chance on Wheres Johnny to reverse the placings, if he puts in a clean round of jumping I can see him beating those 2 who I rate amongst the strongest in the race. He has won off a mark of 116 over hurdles before and his best pieces of form over jumps so far has been in Soft going. Montana Gold will be interesting on his debut for Tim Vaughan and Kiltimoney should also have claims if he gets over his fall LTO. 0.5pts win Wheres Johnny @ 7/1 (WillHill - BOG) 15:40 Fontwell The one I like here is Rosoff. Has 4 wins and 2 places from 19 runs over hurdles. He is 7lbs higher than his last win which came at Plumpton over the minimum trip in Heavy going last December. He has also won on Soft/Heavy going and Yearling so will cope with todays ground conditions. Only negative is that the horse doesn't seem to go well fresh but usually has his first run in the summer and his form last Winter was good with one win and 2 places from 3 runs in December/January so hopefully he can run a good race today. 0.5pts E/W @ 14/1 (VC - BOG)

Re: Fontwell - Tuesday 8th December Fontwell 1.40 Hyder Consulting (UK) Ltd Selling Hurdle (CLASS 3) 1) Orchard King 5F24PPF7222997516 2) Classic Chic 3) Le Corvee 454850F4P80579230327259 4) Tabaran 90023 5) N/R 6) Devito 5153479F26560 7) Isle De Maurice 5U132P089P29 8) Nous Voila 12110130256P56P 9) Orange Street S5P 10) Reste Beau 4R86553222 1) Orchard King 9 2) Classic Chic 151 3) Le Corvee 4) Tabaran 7P3 5) N/R 6) Devito P37621272 7) Isle De Maurice 65P. 8) Nous Voila 3 9) Orange Street 10) Reste Beau Selection: Devito Has been knocking on the door and looks E/W value , Nous Voila Would need to come back to his best form of 2 years ago & Classic Chic Could be a danger even though he is going up in Class Danger: Reste Beau

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.