GAELIC GAMES – SUNDAY 14th March (The “Real� NFL and NHL)

Guest Irish TW

Guest Irish TW

See my Gaelic Games record HERE! National Hurling League Round 3 Antrim v Cork Not a chance of an upset here as Antrim will be without their players from county champions Dunloy who are preparing for the All-Ireland Club final on St. Patrick’s Day. Antrim have lost both their games so far while Cork have comfortable wins over Limerick and Wexford to their credit and are great value at 1/6, considering Lads only go 1/10 and I would reckon Cork should be 1/12 or less. PREDICTION: Cork at 1/6 (Paddy Power) CONFIDENCE: 10/10 National Football League Round 5 Limerick v Meath Limerick led the first division until last week when they suffered a heavy defeat to Galway. Meath were defeated 1-15 to 1-12 by Laois last weekend but with Limerick’s bubble burst I believe Meath represent value at 11/8 with Boylesports, with Paddy Power offering EVS on both teams. PREDICTION: Meath at 11/8 (Boylesports) CONFIDENCE: 6/10 Tipperary v Wicklow Tipperary have won both their home games so far, with a solid victory over Louth last week, and also managed an unexpected draw away to Down. On home soil they should be too strong for Wicklow who were defeated by Kildare last week. Ladbrokes only go 4/6 on Tipperary but they are available at EVS with Boyles and PP. PREDICTION: Tipperary at EVS (Boylesports, Paddy Power) CONFIDENCE: 7/10 Down v Waterford They say there’s no such thing as free money but I’m beginning to wonder here. My own county Waterford are the East Stirling of the Real NFL for the last few years and were annihilated last week 5-17(32) to 0-4(4) by Derry. 4 defeats from 4 so far and that will read 7 defeats from 7 by the end of the league campaign. Their 2nd trip North in a week will bring another defeat to a Down side that drew away to Antrim last week, their 3rd draw in 4 games. PREDICTION: Down at 1/12 (Ladbrokes), 1/20 (Paddy Power, Boylesports) CONFIDENCE: 10/10 In summary if you’re looking for a 1.23 certainty go for a double on Cork and Down with PP. If you want to bet on the Scottish leagues (maybe taking advantage of PP’s better price on Stirling) include Cork and Down to overcome the minimum trebles rule.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.