Bay Hill Invitational

Tiger Woods goes for an unprecedented fifth straight win here. I don't reckon he will do it, but I am not putting anyone up against him. Have found a couple of bets that interest me though: Davis Love III 15/8 to beat Els & Singh - Eurobet. Really do not understand why Love is the outsider of 3 here, he has arguably the best current form of the 3 (although he has not won a tournament yet this year), he has the best course form of the 3. Vijay has had a bit of a break, he didn;t post too many good scores previous to his lay off, and although he plays here every year, he has only posted 1 top ten finish in the last 5 years. Els has won a couple of times this year, but doesn't perform that well here. Fredrik Jacobsen 10/11 to beat Sergio Garcia - UKBetting Jacobsen has had a good start to his career over on the PGA Tour, his performances have steadily improved over the weeks, and his 4th place last week will have boosted his confidence still further. This guy will be Europes Major representative within a couple of years. Garcia continues to frustrate, he is without question one of the most talented players on Tour, but his game seems to be lacking something at present, he doesn't get into contention enough (or win enough) for my liking, and I think him being seen as one of Europes top players is in most part down to what he could achieve as opposed to what he has achieved.

Guest Yer Man

Bay Hill Bogged into Cheltenham. Quick Pick Brad Faxon top five place 10-1 . Good putter. Think Woods too wild of the tee at the minute.