Chepstow ~ 5th Dec

2.35 Chepstow - Lodge Lane Brilliant novice over hurdles rated 147 beating Tazbar in his latest race over timber. Then started well over fences beating Witchita Lineman. Always been talented, but lost his way a bit. As I said though, trainer had a virus last year just like Nigel Twiston-Davies and David Pipe, so his better horses can improve a lot. Chasing mark has dropped to 138 and a 7lbs talented claimer is on board. Off 131 that's a very well handicapped horse and with potential improvement after seasonal reappearance 3rd in Carlisle, I can see him running a big race today. Chepstow will suit and the ground is ideal.

Re: Chepstow ~ 5th Dec 1.05 Chepstow - Giles Cross Won here on heavy over hurdles at this meeting last year. That was over C&D. Jumped to the left on chasing debut and the track here will suit. Stopped too quickly last time when upsides Inchidally Rock. I think he's a bit overpriced today. Trainer had a virus last year and lots of his better horses will be improvers this season. This horse was very progresive and some of his form over hurdles is brilliant. Nothing more than that Chepstow win when he was infront of Gullible Gordon and Kayf Aramis.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.