Indian Wells Masters Series Tennis

Guest Doogie

Guest Doogie
tmsmiami_95x54.gif The biggest non-slam tournament starts on 10th March. Place: Miami, Florida Date: March 22-April 4, 2004 Draw Size: 96 Surface: Hard Prize Money: US$ 3,450,000 Last years final: (2)Andre Agassi (USA) d. (5)Carlos Moya 63 63

Guest Fin090

Indian Wells Masters Series Tennis You don't mention who you're talking about, Mr.I. I presume Henman though. It's hard to look past Federer for the title but I fancy Moya's chances. Looking forward to it. I made some very nice money betting against Srichaphan in Rotterdam, Marseilles and Dubai, the guy's confidence is rock bottom.

Guest Fin090

Re: Indian Wells Masters Series Tennis I was going to mention Hrbaty, he's been in awesome form this year. Looked very poor in the few games he played against Srichaphan though (was on Eurosport).

Woman's qualifications I'm thinking about woman's qualifications, and choose some tips: Irvin - Fusano 1 1.30 Marrero - Yelsey 1 1.25 Dulko - Beltrame 1 1.45 Benesova - Abramovic 1 1.30 3.06 at my local bookmaker, Benesova and Marrero in good form after Acapulco and schould win without any problems, Irvin play with Fusano who is ranked at 844 place in WTA and I don't think that she can win here. Any comments?

Guest Doogie

Well I messed that up... I think I must've got distracted and posted the wrong tournament details, so here are the correct ones... tmsindianwells_95x88.gif Place: Indian Wells, California Date: March 8-21, 2004 Draw Size: 96 Surface: Hard Prize Money: $2,779,600 Last years final: (1)Lleyton Hewitt (AUS) d. Gustavo Kuerten (BRA) 61 61 Sorry about that...

Guest Doogie

Todays Picks today I shall start off with: Moodie vs Horna @ 1.50 Horna is yet to win a set off the dirt and I think Moodies serve will be good enough to see him off Canas vs Volandri @ 1.66 Again, Volandri is not as good on the hard courts and I think Canas is the better player. Double @ 2.49 3pts

Guest Fin090

Todays Picks I did say I really liked Canas today....5-4 4-0 and Volandri retired...Ladbrokes still pays out :clap . Unlucky on Moodie, Doogie.

Todays Picks Yesterday's pick has won, so let's go for the next. I will go today for Kuerten, Kiefer and Marrero - all in a treble. Odds around 4.5. GL:cheers

Guest Doogie

Todays picks Myskina vs Camerin 1.05 Agassi vs Sanchez 1.08 - Bankers Hewitt L. vs Johansson T. 1.20 - Leyton was last years winner so we know he likes the conditions here. Kuerten vs Dent 1.62 - Dent was truely dreadful against Lapentti this morning (served something like 27% first serves in the first set) and I think Guga will take him apart Lopez F. vs Horna 1.34 - Lopez has had some fairly decent form recently and the fast(er) conditions should suit him better than the clay courter Accie @ 2.95 3pts

Re: Todays picks Acouple for me today, sorry bout the lack of analysis, busy busy busy: ESCUDE 2-0 v Schalken Bet365 @ 3.00 Escude is 3-1 up in H2H which includes a 6-0 6-3 hammering at this tournament in 2002. I see a straight sets repeat. SARETTA v Spadea Bet365 @ 2.20 Spadea won a tournament last week and I like to oppose guys in this situation. Also, pretty surprisingly, Saretta is 3-0 up on H2H which includes two on the hard courts in the US. He has a very good chance here IMO.

Guest Doogie

Todays picks Time to start chasing some losses with a straight forward one. I can't see anything going wrong here: Petrova vs Dulko @ 1.18 Davenport vs Stosur @ 1.05 Roddick vs Gambill @ 1.15 Fish vs Weiner @ 1.20 Federer vs Pavel @ 1.08 Safin vs Hernych @ 1.10 Moya vs Labadze @ 1.15 Accie @ 2.34 6pts

Todays picks Three for today: HAAS 2-0 v Costa Bet365 @ 2.50 Haas is finally back and he's kicking ass!! Costa not the player he once was, and Haas should overpower him easily in straight sets. YOUZHNY 2-0 v Horna Betfair @ 2.24 Yuozhny has picked up some nice results in Milan and Dubai and generally playing some good stuff. Horna has been stuck on the clay and not been doing particularly well. Moving onto the faster service against a classy opponent sohuld lead to a straight sets win for the Russian. HRBATY v Agassi Bet365 @ 4.00 Cracker of a price here I feel. Hrbaty is playing the best stuff of his life and has already won a few tournaments this year. He is also 2-1 up on H2H against Agassi but I don't think that is over relevant. However, what is important is how Agassi played in San Jose. Yeah he won 3 matches, but they were all tough and against inferior opposition to Hrbaty. Here are the scores; 7-6(4) 6-4, 7-6(6) 6-4, 7-6(4) 7-5. As you can see, not exactly straightforward. He then lost to Fish which gives me enough confidence to take him on here. Cheers.

Guest CJ Mars

Re: Todays picks Agree totally re the Agassi match Mr.I Hrbaty is a cracking value price at 4s. He was actually up at 4.2 at one stage at Sporting Options which is insane given his form this year (45-4 all surfaces) and 37-2 hardcourt. 3 finals won in the last 2 months and a few medium sized scalps in the bag. He hasn’t beaten any of the really big hardcourt guns barring Kuerten in that run but against an ageing Agassi the price is screaming value. Dangerous to write Agassi off but he is as usual sparing himself this year (only 14 games) and he has like you said struggled to put away some opponents he’d have devoured before. Looking at my records for the last 5 years this is actually his worst start (in terms of tournaments won anyway) although that is obviously against his exceptional standards. He’s 34 in less than 7 weeks and I just don’t think he has the engine anymore. For the less adventurous there are various set and match betting handicaps on Hrnaty that are also good value.

Guest Doogie

Daily picks I agree with you, Mr I, on Youzhny, Horna should never have got this far as a clay courter and Youzhny is showing signs of returning to form. I know my picks this week haven't been "value" but I have had a lot of success in the past with these low odds accumulators, i'll keep going and have a rethink at the end of the tournament should my bets not win. Myskina vs Vento 1 @ 1.06 Henin vs Marrero 1 @ 1.02 Hewitt vs Chela 1 @ 1.15 Accie @ 1.43 10pts Fingers crossed.

Guest Fin090

Daily picks Anyone like NADAL (4/6) today v Calleri? He's looked very comfortable so far in the tournament and I reckon 4/6 is okay if you double it up with perhaps Taylor Dent who caused a huge upset in knocking out Guga.

Re: Daily picks Nadal should be favourite, however, he does tend to get into trouble on his serve a bit which always stops me backing him odd-on, unless I can get a nice price on the 2-0. Calleri has played some good stuff this year so I'm staying well away. On to another dodgy server. Dent is awesome on his day but awful when the %'s start dropping. Lapentti is a guy who CAN take advantage, but he hasn't done too much this year, so is another stand back for me.

Guest Fin090

Re: Daily picks Great call on Youznhy, looks as though he's gonna come through. :ok I also won on Blake who fought hard to come through, Nadal looks dodgy but even if he lsoes I've made profit.