impressed

spanex

As you can see I am very new here. I checked out your forecasts for 3 December. Wow, how come you guys are still working?. I cannot believe the options that horse racing gives. Having ignored it for so many years I have become an overnight fan and not only because of today's results, it knocks betting on football into a cocked hat. I am also very impressed with the helpfulness and expertise displayed on this forum, Well done.

Re: impressed I bet on football for 4 years and on tennis for 1 year and I can say it doesn't compare with how I won in the last 3 days on horse racing Every day I caught an odd of at least 3,75 ....I recognize I know nothing about horses and I betted for the first time Monday on horse racing without knowing anything just to be able to watch a race.....I won and I kept trying to gamble horses..I saw I was hitting winners and I decided to search something about that stuff I discovered this section of forum and found out that those guys who post here are really unbelievable I played only small stakes ...but managing to generally hit odds around 3/1 or better seriously increased my bankroll....of course following the advice here I have all the respect for the community here they are doing a great job..... hope I will learn something about horse racing

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.