Wolverhampton 30th Nov (AW)

chris34

2.40 Wolverhampton Usual 5f aw sprinters line up here, but there is one very interesting contender in proud linus, who showed some massive impressive form finishing 4th in a listed 5f sprint on race course debut and was clearly held in high regard running in a group 3 over 6f and a valuable handicap over a mile, hadn’t been seen for over a year until last week when she was finishing last of 10 over 7f over this course. Sure to come on from the run and handicapper given him a huge chance dropping him 20lb in handicapper, was rated as high as 93 before now just 60 has good draw and king of the sand on board Catlin. Bluebok is more than capable on his day but hard to catch right, showed some real promise on penultimate start from a bad draw, but couldn’t match that form last time out from a better draw but is now 2lb lower than last win and from a good draw again. 0.25pt e/w proud linus 20/1 bet365 0.25pt e/w bluebok 10/1 bet365 4.40 Wolverhampton Ten pole tudor is one I have put forward a few times before sadly not the other night when he romped home to end his losing run in a seller on seriously unfavourable terms didn’t miss the break this time and 6lb penalty is offset with a useful 7lb claimer and is potentially well handicapped on previous form winning off a mark of 76 nov 07 now rated just 52 and if coming to hand at last may be hard to pin back. Herbert Crescent continues in good form over CD and sanders back in the saddle but handicapper put him up 2lb for not winning and wider from ideal draw not ideal but is still well in on old form having won off 60 at lingfield rated just 54 now. 0.5pt win Herbert crescent 0.25pt e/w ten pole tudor 5.10 Wolverhampton Rather weak affair which probably wont take much winning and therefore gonna take Marjury Daw again clearly wasn’t suited to a drop back in trip last time when finishing all too late at lingfield but previously shown some promise when 2nd behind Kristopher James under JP and JP back on board today and certainly shaped as if capable of taking a weak affair somewhere and is looks less exposed than most of these. 0.5pt e/w marjury daw 5.40 Wolverhampton Really liked the way Yanza has shaped recently and is one I have had my eye on recently and is drawn well to maybe even make the running or certainly sit prominently having finished placed on all 3 starts recently and drop back in trip maybe just what she needs (having won her maiden over 5f) concern would have to be jockey booking is weak but does claim a useful 7lb if he can ride well enough he did show enough with a stable companion of yanza in ymir giving him a reasonable ride into 2nd! 0.25pt e/w yanza

Re: Wolverhampton 30th Nov (AW) 4.40 KIRSTYS LAD~All three wins have been over CD. Would be happier with George Baker on top but will be available at a big double figure price i would imagine and is worth an e/w bet imo. Hasn't showed much of late but wins have came around Oct/Dec and is very well weighted so it wouldn't be a huge surprise to see a big run at a big price. 5.10 HI SPEC~Ran a absolute cracker over a mile last time out still running on at the end and i think this extra furlong will suit dead on it was pulled out of a 7f race today(Sunday). Again i'm not 100% happy with jockey booking but the app will take another 3lb off. Was sent off at 66's LTO wont be anything near that but should be available at a decent double digit price. Both horses will run big races i think.:hope

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.