Fakenham 30th November

chris34

Just quick heads up before I sort my bets out for tomorrow! Going officially: Good to Soft BUT we have had significant rain last night and heavy showers this morning and although this afternoon was dry, it has now started raining again and if were to get what kempton got this afternoon I expect going to most likely be atleast soft!

Re: Fakenham 30th November 1.20 Fakenham Not the easiest course to win round as its quite tight and course form usually goes well here. Working title never really lived upto perhaps what was expected but did manage to finish third in a grade 2 event and did win a novice hurdle event round here in January 08 and was last seen in april finishing 3rd in a decent hurdle handicap off a mark of 135 which puts him a class above most of these and should go well on these ground conditions and with the yard now firing full force especially with novices its hard to look elsewhere. 1pt win working title 1.50 Fakenham Probably one of the better races of the day (really says a lot for Monday racing) Pipers legend ran creditably here last time out in a seller handicap behind little fire cracker and gets a 1lb pull on that but with jockeys claim gets a 6lb pull for 3/4length and he is maybe a little more proven on these conditions. On course form alone Tarkesar run 2 good races round here and is actually 5lb lower than his last 2nd round here, but shown very little in 2 starts this season and will certainly need to improve today. 0.25pt e/w pipers legend 6/1 bet365 0.1pt e/w tarkesar 25/1 bet365 2.20 Fakenham Interesting handicap chase, cool roxy is looking to set a course record if my memory serves me right she is after her 12th success round here but is beginning to look a little high in the weights and probably wouldn’t want too much softening in the ground. Imoncloudnine won well last time out but has rise in handicap plus a penalty to contend with but has won over course. Strawberry usually holds a lot hotter company than this and would be no surprise to see him finish back in front having had a good enough spin out at Cheltenham and Geraghty takes the ride today and could well get an easy time up front. 0.75pt win strawberry

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.