1% steady drip - starting with £100 - now £210!

Lardonio

OK, here we go. I need a break from 'serious' statistical betting (which I really don't have the discipline or patience for unfortunately) and I'm having a go at what could only be described as an exercise in patience and discipline - a 1% steady drip. For those not familiar with the steady drip concept the aim is to make 1% of the bank each bet. The idea being that after some hundred bets you'll hopefully have made decent money with a low risk per bet. I'll be using my "serious" statistical betting approach to identify bets, but as we all know projects like this are highly likely to fail as the mathematical odds is against them (I aim to make around 400 bets with a 1% risk, which would mathematically mean 4 losers, and 1 loser is enough to kill my entire bank). If I do beat the odds then 400 winners will leave me around £5700 provided I win 1% every day. I'm using Betfair and I'll start with a bank of £100. I'll try to get a bet on almost every day, but I don't always have the time. First bet: Lay Manchester United - Besiktas 0-2 at half time- 100 in odds. Aim to make £1 (excluding commission) means 99£ staked. :lol I'll try to do some calculus so I can place bets earning £1 after commission next time, don't want to lose out on those valuable pennies.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.