Baseball Sunday

Guest peter orchard

Guest peter orchard

Pedro comes from a far warmer clime than spring-time in New England and may take some time to get his bones warmed up in this 160 game long summer fest. Indeed, his past record testifies to a slow season start but anyone looking to follow the Martinez will be advised to jump on now 'cos 1,50 will be as good as it gets. Ponson was one of my 4 to follow last year and I'm a huge Sidney fan. The man was due for contract renewal and duly obliged with numbers that lulled the San Francisco Giants into offering him a West Coast contract. Didn't work out for Sid and he's now back home in Camden Yards, (just a bit above and to the right of Washington DC). Early days in baseball terms, the season is long and the hazards are many. The total seems to be lingering tantalisingly around 7,5, however, and if I were to be asked an opinion, I'd have to say "go hi" 'cos Pedro may not be acclimatised and Sidney might think it's still Christmas. :nana

Guest peter orchard

Re: Baseball Sunday Thank you. Strange to relate, I was thinking about the possibilities of making money at this sport and "Norfolk Enchance" was the first thing that came to mind. :) It's a long, long season and my experiences are that few make a profit without deep thought and extensive knowledge. I'll be paper trading for most of the season, if not all.

Guest abookiesworstnightmare

Nice Bet Ladbrokes have Baltimore +2.5 @ 5/6 thats just a crazy Price thanks Laddies :ok , I Like the over too Peter 7.5 10/11 Skybet, And Skybet also go 7/4 Balt which is worth looking at I cant wait i'm Sitting Here in my A@s Jersey in Anticipation!! :smokin :beer

Seems like it :lol Quite true, Just CLoning Lines and not moving them for hours, the line did actually move about 30 mins ago it's gone 8/11 Over evens under, Game time LETS GOOOO!! :cheers

Yeah! It's Great to watch the Blo Sox Get Beat :spank , And to go 3-0 with the bets is extra nice Baltimore 7 Bos 2 Final. Great opening game This baltimore lineup Looks Good.:)

Guest JJBEAR

Yeah! Yep, they certainly do BWNM, if you fancy them having a good season, Stan have got their season wins set at 79.5, the norm is 81/81.5. I am gonna go over the 79.5 with Stan, for a bit of interest for the season.