7 in a row at Kempton...CLOSED (+£10.06)

DC

1 rule. No more than £10.00 can ever be deposited into the account. Can I make a profit???? :clap Starting with £10.00 in the account, I will attempt to double it tonight over the next seven races at Kempton. 6:20 Tricky race, small field, I'll take on True Decision at 6.2 who was beaten over 4 lengths last time over C and D.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 7 in a row at Kempton Well if all the finishes are that tight tonight, I won't be happy! Grabbed on the line by two horses, to finish 3rd +£2.07 Next bet £12.07 6:50 Laying the oldest horse in the field to place @6.6 - Woodcote, has some terrible recent form figures too...:hope

Re: 7 in a row at Kempton 7:50 Tricky race, the well bred favourite Staff Sergeant should romp home but I'm looking for the top 3 only @ 1.38... risky I know, but this field looks awful and could only get beaten by one of the other 2 newcomers IMO :hope

Re: 7 in a row at Kempton

I like the idea of the thread...shame it didn't work out!
Stupidity really, should've layed one of the 10-1 shots with no form. These ideas work whenever I don't post them up!! Ask anyone!! :lol

Re: 7 in a row at Kempton Not happy about leaving the thread as a loss, especially when I was so stupid, so will endeavour to make it a profit making thread by carrying on!!!! Tonight there are a further 4 races at Wolves so enough to take another £10 to maybe £15 and then continue tomorrow at another meeting. 7:50 Wolves Lay Feeling Fragile @ 2.6 for £5 liabilty

Re: 7 in a row at Kempton 8.20 Good race this but tough to work out. I think Laterly is overpriced having won in this class race, Trip The Light certainly enjoys the trip but never won higher than class 4 and never on the dirt. I fear Merchant Of Dubai - so I'm going to lay Broomielaw on account it's never run on the a/w and looked bad in this grade of race and not been tried much at the trip. Laid @ 4.5 to win £1.00

8.20 Good race this but tough to work out. I think Laterly is overpriced having won in this class race, Trip The Light certainly enjoys the trip but never won higher than class 4 and never on the dirt. I fear Merchant Of Dubai - so I'm going to lay Broomielaw on account it's never run on the a/w and looked bad in this grade of race and not been tried much at the trip. Laid @ 4.5 to win £1.00
Not a bad race actually, Merchant of Dubai WON and Laterly came a close second....anyway Broomielaw travelled well but never got involved. +£0.95 :clap

Nicely done Danny :clap:clap
Thanks Kev russian angel ran on well to finish second but the bird had flown and I have won another £1.27 New bank £16.69 Overall -£3.31 Catch you tomorrow maybe.... DC :ok

Re: 7 in a row at Kempton Tidal Fury +£1.47 :ok Flaco +£1.59 :ok(although heart was in mouth at finish!!) Up to £20.88 THREAD IS IN PROFIT!! :clap (+£0.88) Starting again with £10.00

Re: 7 in a row at Kempton Zubova placed, albeit in 3rd but wellllll clear of the field +£1.90 :ok Next bet £11.90 Don't like NH flat races so will sit this next one out at Haydock and look at the 13:55 Lingfield....