Super AH System

ipt123

I've been following an Asian Handicap system for the past couple months that has shown a 20% profit in backtesting (80 bets) and 20% while papertrailing (73 bets). None of these bets were proofed on PL so I intend to start afresh here. The selection process is determined using a combination of head2head history, home game statistics, and goal average of both teams. I will be placing 5$ or 10$ bets on each match and will use that stake to keep track of my records. In addition to my goal of achieving a 20% Yield, I hope to put to rest the stereotype that Americans don't watch, get or know anything about soccer (I know, I know). Wish me luck! :cheers

Re: Super AH System First bet for tomorrow will be on The New Saints in the Welsh Cup. This is obviously a good bet, system or no. However the only odds I can currently find are with Tipico so I'll have to wait for tomorrow to see if any other bookies release handicap odds for the match (only have set odds for Welsh Cup matches sporadically). Either way I'll post my selection tomorrow whether it be with Tipico or elsewhere.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.