Post PÃ¥ske Baseball

Guest peter orchard

Guest peter orchard

Barry Zito may well lose his second start tonight to make him 0-2 for the season opening but I'm gambling that his quality will see him through here and that Oakland take the honours from a Texas Rangers side minus A-Rod and probably much of the Lone Star State's heart too. Don't want to under-estimate the Orioles too much at this stage but I see Derek Lowe bringing the bacon home to Boston and I'll do a modest double on Oakland and Boston for a little over 2,30. A reasonable gamble at this stage of the season, I feel.

Guest abookiesworstnightmare

Re: Post PÃ¥ske Baseball If Zito gets any kind of Run surport unlike last game He'll take this one easy. His Control of late has Been Like his 2002 Form and His Moster Curve is working well, he'll give up no where near as many walks this year as he did last and even against this young texas line up which has been scoring runs for fun you gotta remember it was against a bad angels pitching staff Colon Closed them down no probs, I love the A's Chances but with us not prone to score many @ -180 or 5/9 i can't lay money down, i'm taking the under 10 -105 bet365 Good Luck!

Guest abookiesworstnightmare

Wow 6-1 after 2 A's Offense is lighting it up Texas took out callaway already but i dont mind if it goes over i got Dye in my Fantasy Team and he's 2-2 with a Towering Solo and a double :)