Cricket: India vs Sri Lanka - Test Series

India host Sri Lanka in a 3 test series which begins on Monday. As with all Indian home cricket, it's live on sky so we should get some cracking betting opportunities. Schedule:

Mon Nov 16 - Fri Nov 20 09:30 local | 04:00 GMT 04:00 GMT 1st Test - India v Sri Lanka Sardar Patel Stadium, Motera, Ahmedabad 32.png 18 - 33° C ci_weather_rightarrow.gifimg_weather_close.gif Forecast Sunny Click here for 10-day-Forecast
Tue Nov 24 - Sat Nov 28 09:30 local | 04:00 GMT 04:00 GMT 2nd Test - India v Sri Lanka Green Park, Kanpur
N/A
Wed Dec 2 - Sun Dec 6 09:30 local | 04:00 GMT 04:00 GMT 3rd Test - India v Sri Lanka Brabourne Stadium, Mumbai
N/A
I'll wait for the current tour match (which has been washed out after 2 days) to end and then see what prices we've got. I expect quite a bit of interest from the bookies so hopefully we can continue where we left off in the Australia tour :ok.

Re: Cricket: India vs Sri Lanka - Test Series I said I don't like to bet when India are playing but couldn't resist a few tempting prices :lol India to win the series at 8/11 (Skybet) - MAIN BET India are a much better test side than Sri Lanka I believe and when you take into account that Sri Lanka are yet to win a series in India, it will be difficult for them change that this time round. Over the course of a 3 match series the class of India should come through. I can see them winning 2-0 or better. Sehwag to score most runs in the series for India at 4/1 (Skybet) My reasoning is that he has had a quiet time of late despite looking in good nick and although you would think his game is suited to the limited overs format, I feel test matches are the format he enjoys the most. He has a awesome test record and has made a habit of scoring 150+ on a regular basis therefore all it could take for him to take this is one big knock and a few other half centuries. *I haven't checked the prices elsewhere as I've only got funds in my skybet account at the moment so the prices could be better elsewhere.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.