Kelso ~ 07 Nov 2009

2.25 Kelso - Mister McGoldrick Probably not very wise to back him when he's drifting, but I think he will run a big race today. Sue Smith's yard is in great form and this favorite of mine has dropped to a handy mark of 145 and is ridden by a 5lbs claimer today, so he is very well handicapped for today and won his first race the previous two years. Howard Johnson's horse is shortening, but the yard had few jollies beaten in the last days and I will take him on. The Martin horse seems to like firmish ground and the cut may go against him. Palomar lost his way last year and has few questions to answer now.

Re: Kelso ~ 07 Nov 2009 12.50 Kelso - Josephine Malines Finished 2nd to a horse that went on to place in a listed event at Wetherby few weeks ago. Has been running well on the flat and in similar company over hurdles and can't see anything too dangerous in the race except the 2nd fav, who has been disappointing recently. Worthy favorite and form of this 2nd place last time looks good.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.