2004 US Open Golf (Ante Post)

Guest Yer Man

Guest Yer Man

After reading 2damnhype's post here is my prediction. Vijay Singh. Currently he is on fire and it looks pretty much that he is going for money list this year again. However he waspissed off at not being named as the golfers player of the year (Woods). He feels all he needs to swing it this year is to win a major. Everyone knows Vijay is the hardest practicer on the circuit and I have read somewhere that he has played practice rounds at Shinnecock Hills seven times already this year and reports are he loves this course. I think this is the major he has earmarked for himself. I know he has won twice in the last two weeks but really he was not busting himself to win he said in commentary that "he just hung in there and no-one else made a move" so I think he is honing his game for this major. I have only one dilema, he is currently 9/1 with PP to win but as he showed last week he can come from a long way off the pace to win easily. Should I take the 9/1 or wait and hope he drifts in market if he has an average first round ? Also I am a big fan of Justin Rose and although I am not sure he is ready 80/1 with PP for a player with his swing, class and current form looks a great EW punt