Paddy Power go 5/6 on Shaq points tonight - over/under 17.5......shockingly low surely - this is the most dominant player in the league in a situation where people are questioning his ability - he will be up for answering people tonight.....even if he hits 50% on free throws ( a tough ask at the minute :rollin ) he will easily be in the 20's.....

Guest jock4three

Just backed it Boz That's a crazy price!! They were force feeding the big fella the ball all game 1. No reason to think anything will change tonight! Scored 19 in game 1 on 3-13 foul shooting and only taking 14 FG's. Can't possibly get less than that tonight.

Guest jock4three

Yes I had the max they would let me have on probably why the price has changed!!:lol :lol £525 is a fair bet for an NBA prop. Better than most UK firms offer on line. (Well done P Power) The only reason I can see where they got this number for is that Shaq averages around 17 for the 2004 playoffs so far. This is completely irrelevant however as he was facing Y Ming, he is facing possibly the worst defensive centre left in the playoffs. A well respected US book has Shaq's points at around 21 so it is still a great bet. I think over 11.5 rebounds is also a good bet but nowhere near as good as the points. Get on.

NBA Wed BTW, Pinnacle (for instance) have the line set @ 2.25 so you can also go for a double result if you like, although these are not the best priced alternatives for this. What I mean is OVER 17.5 @ 1.73 @ PP UNDER 22.5 @ 1.87 @ Pinnacle if between the limits, massive payout, if not, a slight loss - In fact, I'm going for the over only as the prices are really not great, but the gap seems too large.;)

Guest jock4three

Cheers P Power Another quote like that from your rookie 'i hope he was a rookie' odds compiler won't go a miss for game 3.:eek :eek Weighed in 3 minutes before half time!!!!!! Wish i'd played the rebounds over 11.5 as well. The most dominant player in the NBA to record 10points below his CAREER playoff average!! Where do these bookmakers find people who are so incredibly ignorgant of the game and actually pay them!!! :cheers

Guest jock4three

Cheers Boz Owe you a JD and coke next time we meet up.:cheers Appreciate that sort of info from a legend who knows the game inside out. Hope you opened up there as you probably haven't got an account there. When they went 8/11 they wouldn't let me bet it again!! This this normal at PP as most books let you bet again once the price has changed? Might have to open another account to overcome this problem.

JD I wish I was right more often if it got me a free JD :beer One of the strangest prices I have ever seen - even worse than 16 points O/U for Reggie Miller a few years back in a Game 7, when Reggie was still a legend.....:clap Glad we all got on and made them pay! :spank

Guest jock4three

Great Stuff Just to show how wrong the 17.5 price was for game 3 they go over/under 26 points for the big man. Maybe an overreaction (8.5 points different):rollin Great odds compiling from the Irish jokers!!!! Think the under is a play along with over 10.5 rebounds for Duncan. This is too low.