Can I make profit on this system??

Booksie

Evening peeps. I do alot of football betting and mainly singles/doubles and recently i have been thinkin if there is a way of making profit in the longer run of fixed odds football betting, i know many people think like this too. Normally I place £5/£10 singles & doubles. Also im fed up of when doing accum's 1/2 teams let me down. I rustled up an idea and it goes as follows... Each bet would be £6.00 Staked Pick 5 football teams of odds at 11/10 ish or more and place singles like this. Just as an example ( For this all the teams odds are 11/10) Lyon 11/10 - £1 Win Single AC Milan 11/10 - £1 Win Single Villarreal 11/10 - £1 Win Single Liverpool 11/10 - £1 Win Single Werder Bremen 11/10 £1 Win Single Also 1 x £1.00 5 fold accumalator... £6.00 staked as ive said If all teams win then you stand to get £40.83 for the accum and £2.10 each for the singles so total winnings £51.33 So big profit if all come in and i was looking at you make a very small 30pence profit if only 3 comes in and any more is a bonus. Obviously odds arnt 11/10 each time but 5/4 is the minimum odd used i think Is this likely to work in the long run?? Your thoughts would be appreciated Many Thanks Dan - Booksie :ok