EPL teams games

Hello everyone. I am a constant visitor of PL forum and I must say it is a heaven for any punter.After some unpleasant experiences with uncontrolled and careless betting, I hope this thread should help me to get disciplined.

System is simple. Because I am only monitoring EPL games, all my selection will be made from any game with EPL team participation. I will only stake on Match Betting, AH, Goal Line Markets with Ladbrokes.

It is a paper trail with virtual bank of 1000 pts. Selections are mostly single and any single stake will not exceed 5% of the bank. On the league day if I feel confident enough, I will choose up to 3 bankers and try to play with them in accumulators. Target no 1 - to place 100 bets and double my bank.

Re: EPL teams games Here are my first selections: 1. Barnsley vs Manchester Utd Based on my observation, usually such games with a huge class difference produce low scoring results. I believe both teams have different attutudes towards the game. Firstly, Barnsley will be keen not to concede and try their luck on very rare counter-attacks. For Manchester United, it is a training day. So I think they will not be so much aggresive as usually. Verdict: Goal Line Under 2.75 Odds: 1.92 Staked: 50 pts 2. Tottenham vs Everton Tottenham is playing beautiful football so far this season but I think some key players will be rested for Arsenal game. Everton is away form is disastrous winning only 1 and losing 3 games. But I still believe their defence will get reliable as a season approaches to the Rubicon. Verdict: Asian Handicap - Everton +0.75 Odds: 1.92 Staked: 50 pts

Re: EPL teams games

Total bets

Winning bets

Losing bets

Strike Rate

50.00%

Staked

Profit

Yield

-4.00%

Av.Odds

Selections for Saturday games

3. Arsenal - Tottenham

Arsenal to win with 3 or more goals scored in the match

Odds: 2.37

Staked: 50 pts

4. Bolton - Chelsea

Chelsea to win with 3 or more goals scored in the match

Odds: 2.2

5. Burnley – Hull

Burnley to win with 2 or fewer goals scored in the match

Odds: 4.0

6. Everton – Aston Villa

Goal Line - Over 2.5

Odds: 2.04

7. Fulham – Liverpool

Goal Line – Under 2.5

Odds: 1.84

8. Manchester United – Blackburn

Asian Handicap – Blackburn +2

Odds: 1.92

9. Three-Fold

Arsenal – Tottenham, Arsenal to win with 3 or more goals scored in the match

Bolton – Chelsea, Chelsea to win with 3 or more goals scored in the match

Everton – Aston Villa, Goal Line - Over 2.5

Odds: 10.64

Staked: 25 pts

Selections for Saturday games

3. Arsenal - Tottenham

Arsenal to win with 3 or more goals scored in the match

Odds: 2.37

Result: 3-0 :clap

4. Bolton - Chelsea

Chelsea to win with 3 or more goals scored in the match

Odds: 2.2

Result: 0-4 :clap

5. Burnley – Hull

Burnley to win with 2 or fewer goals scored in the match

Odds: 4.0

Result: 2-0 :clap

6. Everton – Aston Villa

Goal Line - Over 2.5

Odds: 2.04

Result: 1-1 :eyes

7. Fulham – Liverpool

Goal Line – Under 2.5

Odds: 1.84

Result: 3-1 :eyes

8. Manchester United – Blackburn

Asian Handicap – Blackburn +2

Odds: 1.92

Result: 2-0 Void

9. Three-Fold

Arsenal – Tottenham, Arsenal to win with 3 or more goals scored in the match

Bolton – Chelsea, Chelsea to win with 3 or more goals scored in the match

Everton – Aston Villa, Goal Line - Over 2.5

Odds: 10.64

Staked: 25 pts Result: 2 out of 3

Original Bank 1,000.00
Current Bank 1,149.50
Total bets 8
Winning bets 4
Losing bets 4
Void bets 1
Strike Rate 50.00%
Money staked 375.00
Profit 149.50
Yield 39.87%

Re: EPL teams games Thanks for the question. It is a right one as there are no obvious attributes of mathematical or statistical system in it. But I still believe I chose the right section as all my selections include games with only EPL teams participation. So you may call it disciplinary system because majority of us sometimes are misled by bookies to find a fortune on some unknown markets. So hope this thread will help me and others to find a right market to deal with. As for my selections, they are made based on prediction of teams' tasks for the game or in other words forecasting scenario of the game if event X happens. Other factors include my knowledge of the teams, their current forms, availability of players and etc.

Re: EPL teams games 10. Manchester Utd vs CSKA Moscow CSKA Moscow to win or draw with 2 or fewer goals scored in the match Odds: 4.0 Staked: 50 pts Result: 3-3 :eyes 11. Atlético Madrid vs Chelsea Goal Line - Over 2.5 Odds: 1.98 Staked: 50 pts Result: 2-2 :clap

Original Bank 1,000.00
Current Bank 1,148.50
Total bets 10
Winning bets 5
Losing bets 5
Void bets 1
Strike Rate 50.00%
Money staked 475.00
Profit 148.50
Yield 31.26%
Av.Odds 3.483

Re: EPL teams games 12. Lyon vs Liverpool Goal Line - Over 2.25 Odds: 1.84 Staked: 50 pts Result: 1-1 :eyes 13. Arsenal vs AZ Alkmaar Asian Handicap - Arsenal (-2) Odds: 2.04 Staked: 50 pts Result: 4-1 :clap

Original Bank 1,000.00
Current Bank 1,175.50
Total bets 13
Winning bets 6
Losing bets 5.5
Void bets 1.5
Strike Rate 50.00%
Money staked 575.00
Profit 175.50
Yield 30.52%
Av.Odds 3.225833333

Re: EPL teams games 14. Aston Villa - Bolton Goals 4+ Odds: 3.25 Staked: 50 pts 15. Blackburn - Portsmouth Portsmouth to win or draw Odds: 1.78 Staked: 50 pts 16. Manchester City - Burnley First Half Asian Handicap - Manchester City -0.5 Odds: 1.8 Staked: 50 pts 17. Tottenham - Sunderland Tottenham to win with 3 or more goals scored in the match Odds: 2.37 Staked: 50 pts 18. Wolves - Arsenal Both teams to score Odds: 1.9 Staked: 50 pts

Re: EPL teams games 14. Aston Villa - Bolton Goals 4+ Odds: 3.25 Staked: 50 pts Result: 4-1 :clap 15. Blackburn - Portsmouth Portsmouth to win or draw Odds: 1.78 Staked: 50 pts Result: 3-1 :eyes 16. Manchester City - Burnley First Half Asian Handicap - Manchester City -0.5 Odds: 1.8 Staked: 50 pts Result: 3-3 (1-2) :eyes 17. Tottenham - Sunderland Tottenham to win with 3 or more goals scored in the match Odds: 2.37 Staked: 50 pts Result: 2-0 :eyes 18. Wolves - Arsenal Both teams to score Odds: 1.9 Staked: 50 pts Result: 1-4 :clap

As for my selections, they are made based on prediction of teams' tasks for the game or in other words forecasting scenario of the game if event X happens. Other factors include my knowledge of the teams, their current forms, availability of players and etc.
Something's lost in translation here :lol "forecasting scenario if event X happens" can you explain again in different words maybe.