Wincanton Sunday 25/10

3.00 Desert Orchid Chase I'm going for top weight TOBY JUG in this one. Timmy Murphy takes the ride despite gaffer David Johnston having a runner. Toby Jug is progressive having won past couple of races in good fashion. Not by any means a one horse race but this one looks to be the one to beat. Classic Clover won for me recently but this looks a much tougher ask. 4.10 Novice Hurdle I backed HENRY KING in the Champion Bumper at Cheltenham after reading Timmy Murphy's comments after HK won FTO last year. I can't quite find the recent quotes from either Murphy or Victor Dartnall but the horse had a problem in the festival race but is now fully recovered and still highly thought of going into his novice hurdling campaign.

Re: Wincanton Sunday 25/10 13:15 - Shacklesborough @ 6/4 365 (bog) Tries to get off the mark over hurdles at the first time of asking here and I think he'll do just that, won bumper at Chepstow towards the end of last season, Nicholls' horses may not be in form at the minute with a very poor day yesterday at Chepstow but the trainer has a good record here.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.