Best Bet Of The Day - 23/10/09

Shy Glance 3.55 Ayr (EACH WAY) Absolutely loves it at this track with 3 wins, 1 second and 2 thirds here from 13 races. Has won on good ground, including at Hamilton in September and has won over 10f on 3 occasions. Slight worry would be no wins at class 4 from 12 races. Has won here over 10f in a class 5 race off a rating of 69, goes off 74 today but has a 5lb claimer on board, which could be crucial to its chances. Most of the other rivals have plenty of negatives and the main danger looks to be the Godolphin horse Emirates Champion but that has only raced twice and could be anything. Hoping this will be double figures which will make it great value.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day - 23/10/09 Come on then Mowgli, let's make this 2nd place tussle interesting!!...... 3:55 Ayr - Emirates Champion - Back I haven't done this on purpose, it just happens to be that I've picked same race as Mowgli. Good luck with yours :ok. I think that Emirates Champion is a deservedly strong fave. Difficult to know whether the vast drop in class is a good or bad thing, but on thing is for certain. He's bound to find this alot easier than his last outing. Dropped from listed into class 4. If he's worth anything, he'll win this and he'll win it well. Hopefully lto was just a blip. The long absence of 161 days is a concern, but if he returns to his performance level of his debut, he'll win this. 1pt win

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.