Rugby League: Four Nations & Euro Nations

The inaugural Four Nations begins on Friday night. Looks a decent idea on paper but barring something strange you can't help but feel it'll be a repeat of the world cup final at the end of it. Even so, we should be treated to 4 decent weeks of quality international rugby. Some weird kick off times but I think all matches are live on Sky. It begins with these two over the weekend. Friday 23rd October - England vs France (+36) Saturday 24th October - New Zealand vs Australia (-14) Handicaps are for the away side :ok.

Re: Rugby League: Four Nations One bet for me tonight. I think this handicap looks a touch high. 3pts France (+36) to beat England 10/11 Stan James We saw in the world cup that England can start tournaments a bit slowly and that could well happen again tonight at the Keepmoat. We looked sloppy at times last week even though we beat Wales 48-12 but France will pose a harder problem. It's basically the Catalans 1st team which they put out these days and that's not a team which gets walloped very easily. Don't get me wrong, I expect England to stick some points on the board but with Greenshields, Pelo and Duport playing the tunes off Bosc's string pulling I'm pretty certain France will score too. I'm very surprised Tony Smith hasn't found a place in the 17 for Sam Tompkins. He looks one of the best prospects we've had in many a good year and everything good about England last week came through him. To summarise, I expect England will win but I expect us to labour to that win and see a result something like 40-12.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.