Fifteen Love: Tennis Test Run.

FifteenLove

hello all, I have been lurking Punters Lounge for a little while, and recently I think I have stumbled onto a winning system for Tennis matches. I have about a month of paper testing data so far showing an ROI of 8% over about 100 selections, if this proves very successful I will likely start selling ths as a subscription service, but at the moment I am only paper testing, and am happy to give the tips away for free. I hope such threads are permitted in this forum :) I am 80% confident at present that this wil prove profitable and will start backing it myself with real monies with about another month or so of solid results and data. So if any punters out there have less aversion to risk than I do and want to get in on the ground floor by all means feel free. My system works by first eliminating any matches where there is no value. Historically the favourite player wins the match a little more than 2/3rds of the time, but often at abysmal odds. Then I crunch some more numbers and look through form and recent perfomances as well as head to heads to weed out other matches where the risk is too high. Any selections which remain are advised for backing. Test starts with a 100pt bank. Each selection is backed with 10 points there is no staking plan level stakes are used throughout for all main selections. Once in a while other matches are identified (Recent Kremlin cup Safin v Davydenko being a good example) where the odds are too good not to take a punt on, and a 1pt stake is advised for such matches.

Re: Fifteen Love: Tennis Test Run.

hello all, I have been lurking Punters Lounge for a little while, and recently I think I have stumbled onto a winning system for Tennis matches. I have about a month of paper testing data so far showing an ROI of 8% over about 100 selections, if this proves very successful I will likely start selling ths as a subscription service, but at the moment I am only paper testing, and am happy to give the tips away for free. I hope such threads are permitted in this forum :)
I'm not a mod but you'll find that's a big fat NO.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.