My strategy - over 2.5

Hi I start this thread because I want to show you my strategy. It is a simple strategy. I folow two steps: - I check the table league for last 10 games for each team, home and away - I calculate goal average for home team and for away team - I bet over 2.5 all games were the goal average is betwen 2.40 and 2.75 P.S. Yestarday, from 26 games with average betwen 2.40-2.75, 20 finished over 2.5 Good luck for all

Re: My strategy - over 2.5 dunno mate, you just have to take the odds into consideration. its not the same having 50% winrate with odds 1.60 average and 2.20. basing your system relying on stats only is not clever at least not in long term. and what about the stake, flat or? thing with u/o bets is, that this market is quite unpredictable even if you analyze it a lot more deeper(wheather conditions, players missings, form, h2h, motivation...) and believe me, betting on overs in overish leagues and on unders in underish wont bring you any good. but, going other way around with deeper analyzis will. gl, anyway. ;)

Re: My strategy - over 2.5

Surely you wouldnt back over 2.5 if the average was only 2.4?
saturday and sunday was 7 matches with 2.40 goal average (sorry, not odd), and only 2 finished under one advice: 2.65 average avoid - from 4 matches during the weekend, all 4 finished under for today Malmo - average 2.50 Halmstadt - average 2.60 Number of bets 12 Winning bets 5 Losing bets 7

Re: My strategy - over 2.5

saturday and sunday was 7 matches with 2.40 odd, and only 2 finished under one advice: 2.65 average avoid - from 4 matches during the weekend, all 4 finished under for today Malmo - average 2.50 Halmstadt - average 2.60
Is it 2.4 odds or 2.4 goal average your talking about? Im just trying to find the logic in backing over 2.5 if the expected goals are 2.4

Re: My strategy - over 2.5 Hi Wiw I talk about 2.40 goal average It is not any logic to bet over in one game with 2.40 goal average, but the weekend results of the games with 2.40 goal average is more over. Anyway, my strategy dont work very well, I think I change something but i dont know what any sugestion from you? p.s. and one think interesting: in past weekend a lots of games with goal average betwen 3-3.30 finished under...strange