Best bet of the day - Oct 17th

KANGAROO COURT - 17.00 Cheltenham Winner of 3 from 6 of his races already, Kangaroo Court runs for the second time this season in a small field 2 and a half mile chase at Cheltenham tomorrow. Looks like a very good opportunity to prove that he can handle the track, after disappointing in the Supreme Novices at the Festival. He has won since that poor run, with a very decent display of jumping at Lingfield and another decent win recently at Uttoxeter. Jack Doyle gets on well with the horse and takes the ride again tomorrow, with the ground in Kangaroo Court's favour he should win this without too much hassle. WIN

Re: Best bet of the day - Oct 17th 3.25 Catterick Toms laughter- staying away from the big meetings today and off to the slightly less glamourous catterick, however i feel the stand out bet is toms laughter off a mark of 90 he is thrown in i believe, it has been tryed in some high class sprints over the years so i feel the drop in class could do the trick, gets on well with kevin ghunowa. 1pt E/W supernap! 12/1 Skybet

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.