US Open Golf

Thought I had better start a thread, was pretty of interest in The Masters, where everyone backed Mickelson except me :lol Just the one match bet for me Fred Jacobson to beat Adam Scott The last time I opposed Scott he went on to win the Tournament (Players Championship) but I am not scared to take him on again. Jacobsen has been a very consistent performer on the PGA Tour this year with several top 10 finishes, he has missed the cut just once (WD once). This is his second US Open after having finished 5th last year on his debut. He has dedicated himself to the PGA Tour and it is paying dividends – a definite European Star (and a very live prospect for Top European honours this week although Padraig may pip him) Adam Scott has had more success than the Swede, but has missed the cut on 2 of his 3 visits to the States since his (impressive) victory at Sawgrass. As I have said before he will be an absolute star, but even the best players go through leaner times. I also reckon he would benefit from committing to one Tour rather than trying to play both Europe and the States. Scott has played in the Open only twice, and he has missed the cut both times (admittedly by only 1 shot last year) Edit: 9/10 with Totesport

Guest Yer Man

US Open Will stick with my Ante Post Vijay. He has played course something like 8 times in last three months loves it and reckons this is his chance of major for this year. Might have a tickle at Harrington, think a number of players who have finished second week before US Open have gone on to win it, he did not play at Wentworth as he did not like the course, decided to spend time practicing this seems to be paying off.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.