Low odds staking system

Hi I have been trying to make a staking system that uses low odds only and the way that it works. If your first bet losses, your next bet covers your loss and gives you your required profit. PLease not that if I was betting for a £2 profit and that loses then my next bet would only be to get the £2 profit and losses Not £4 profit and losses. Could anybody shed some light. Cheers Huester:clap

Re: Low odds staking system sounds to me like your trying to do something along the lines of the martingale system, loss recovery is difficult and can lead to having to use large banks when you are on a losing streak. my advice would be to aim for a success rate in a system, and one that gets you value for your bet. by doing this you eliminate the need for a loss recovery program and it doesnt make your ass squeak each time you have to raise your stake to recover losses. level staking with a fixed % of your total bank is the way forward to a succesful system. but hey, thems are my words only, good luck with whatever you choose and :welcometo PL