My Unders System

Re: My Unders System hello matey, im considering getting back on the unders train, reason being is that so far this season the english leagues have shown the % of overs to be in the high 50's and i think we all know this is down to the saga of the opening weeks and it should start to average out by mid season. i like your idea of starting backing at 1.8 and above so if you dont mind i might pinch this idea and stick the games through the filters i used to use for overs and reverse it. GL your system seems to be working well :clap

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: My Unders System

Going well palaceman :clap
Thank you, Scotty. I am not the sort of person who claims this is a passport to great riches, or that there won't be losing weeks. But it made a steady profit last season and I am hopeful it can replicate that. I suspect it will be hard to maintain the current yield, but hopefully the profit will remain steady, if unspectacular.

Re: My Unders System Hello Palaceman i am on holiday so i missed the weekends matches and last nights, well done though, will try not to miss next ones , but the time difference is a bugger. Keep it up mate , all the best.:ok

Hello Palaceman i am on holiday so i missed the weekends matches and last nights, well done though, will try not to miss next ones , but the time difference is a bugger. Keep it up mate , all the best.:ok
Thanks Richard. These time differences on hols can be a real pain. Suggest you get back to Nottingham pronto! ;)

May I enquire on Sir's feelings on the weekends games hosted by: Newcastle Bristol R Southampton
I haven't studied in detail yet, but from a quick glance it is unlikely I will include any of those. That's not to say they won't be unders, and if you feel that they will be, you should go with them - I'd hate to put you off, and find I'm wrong. It's just that I am likely to leave them alone as in each case the recent form of the home team suggests the potential to score twice, and each away team appears to have the potential to score once.

I don't think you are permitted to advertise paid tipster services on PL :spank
And why pay when you can get these for free? ;) Nine selections this weekend. We need five to be correct to be in profit. I've quoted where I have placed the bet, but many of these prices are available with other bookies. The selected matches are at: Brentford 1.80 (Betfred) Brighton 1.84 (Ladbrokes) Colchester 1.80 (Bet365) Exeter 1.80 (Bet365) Hartlepool 1.84 (Ladbrokes) Barnet 1.875 (Bet365) Lincoln 1.88 (Betfair - price assumes 5% deduction) Macclesfield 1.98 (Ladbrokes) Port Vale 1.975 (Bet365) Good luck everyone :hope

And why pay when you can get these for free? ;) Nine selections this weekend. We need five to be correct to be in profit. I've quoted where I have placed the bet, but many of these prices are available with other bookies. The selected matches are at: Brentford 1.80 (Betfred) Brighton 1.84 (Ladbrokes) Colchester 1.80 (Bet365) Exeter 1.80 (Bet365) Hartlepool 1.84 (Ladbrokes) Barnet 1.875 (Bet365) Lincoln 1.88 (Betfair - price assumes 5% deduction) Macclesfield 1.98 (Ladbrokes) Port Vale 1.975 (Bet365) Good luck everyone :hope
5 wins 4 losses i think? wont be a major loss here hopefully - had some joy today with my overs - not so much my unders - anything tomorrow mate?

was 6 wins and 3 losses
Yep, that's correct. A good week. Brentford 1.80 (Betfred) :clap Brighton 1.84 (Ladbrokes) :clap Colchester 1.80 (Bet365) :@ Exeter 1.80 (Bet365) :clap Hartlepool 1.84 (Ladbrokes) :clap Barnet 1.875 (Bet365) :@ Lincoln 1.88 (Betfair - price assumes 5% deduction) :clap Macclesfield 1.98 (Ladbrokes) :@ Port Vale 1.975 (Bet365) :clap Staked: 90 points Returned: 111.35 points Profit: 21.35 points. __________________ Running Totals: Staked: 400 points Wins: 25 (62.5%) Losses: 15 Profit: 72.48 Yield: 18.12% Closing Bank: 272.48

Well done Palaceman' date=' i was able to get on them this week, and i am glad i did.Keep it up mate, well done.:ok[/quote'] Glad you could share in the profit, Richard. It might be difficult to maintain the current yield, as there will inevitably some losing weeks, and when they happen the yield % will take a big hit. But I just hope I can maintain steady overall increase in profit

I've got one match for tonight. Southend v Gillingham 1.95 Betdaq
Well, a very nice start to the weekend with that one. I'll add it into the figures when the weekend is over. That will be Sunday, as one of my selections is playing that day. I have 10 more matches, and after tonight's result we need just 5 of them to come up to have a profitable weekend. The bookies I've quoted are the ones I've used, but some of the prices are commonly available at others. I have quoted prices for Betfair and Betdaq with deduction for assumed 5% commission. The selections are the matches at: Ipswich 1.92 (Betfair) Preston 1.86 (Betfair) Brighton 1.80 (Bet365) Exeter 1.84 (Ladbrokes) MK Dons 2.10 (Stan James) Tranmere 1.833 (Betfred) Wycombe 1.80 (Bet365) Oldham 1.87 (Betfair) Morecambe 1.90 (Betfair) Rotherham 1.93 (Betdaq) Good luck everyone :hope

bad night tonight!!:cry
Yes, ultimately a bit of a disappointing weekend after making a good start. The problem was that we were clobbered in League 1 where on Saturday every match played ended in over 2.5 goals - a very unusual circumstance. Since I'd selected 5 of them as unders, that was bad news! To make a profit, we needed 6 to be correct out of 11 fixtures, and got 5. The killer was probably the game at MK Dons, which was 1-0 going into injury time. Then MK Dons got a second. And then with literally the last kick of the match, having sewn it up they went to sleep and allowed Bristol Rovers a consolation. Neither team cared about that last goal, which made no difference to the result, but it made all the difference between profit and loss to us! To make matters worse, it was the match with our highest odds :cry Southend 1.95 (Betdaq) :clap Ipswich 1.92 (Betfair) :clap Preston 1.86 (Betfair) :clap Brighton 1.80 (Bet365) :@ Exeter 1.84 (Ladbrokes) :@ MK Dons 2.10 (Stan James) :@ Tranmere 1.833 (Betfred) :@ Wycombe 1.80 (Bet365) :@ Oldham 1.87 (Betfair) :clap Morecambe 1.90 (Betfair) :@ Rotherham 1.93 (Betdaq) :clap Staked: 110 points Returned: 95.30 points Loss: 14.70 points. __________________ Running Totals: Staked: 510 points Wins: 30 (58.8%) Losses: 21 Profit: 57.78 Yield: 11.33% Closing Bank: 257.78

Can I ask you please the same as I have asked JJ regarding his system - do you use Excel or some form of database to run your system?
No. And if you knew how almost computer illiterate I am, you'd find that question as funny as I did. I never cease to be amazed when I press the button and the computer actually comes on! Anything more technical than that and I'm struggling :)