Ebor's All Weather Handicap Thread

Hi all, Hope it's OK for me to post one of these threads up here. This is the first time i've done this I think so not sure of the protocol etc. :unsure Anyway, I look at the racecards most days, but I nearly ALWAYS get overwhelmed by the amount of races, courses, betting opportunites etc so more often than not, I get all flummoxed and don't bet. So, the aim of this thread is to concentrate on an aspect of racing I enjoy watching and betting on - The AW. I hope concentrating on AW handicaps means I can post more, find a niche and make my race analysis more manageable, if thats make sense! Will keep a track of P/L so will see how badly I do. I honestly don't expect to be in profit but I hope to learn along the way and I do get a lot of enjoyment from this so hope that's OK. :)

Re: Ebor's All Weather Handicap Thread KEMPTON (AW) 7:50 7f - Digibet.com Handicap (Class 4) (3yo+ 0-85) Bit of a tricky opener this one so I've got two against the field. ARABIAN SPIRIT has been running in mich better company all summer without winning although he did put in a couple of good performances. Before then though he had won at Kempton on the AW in a class 3. Has placed at Kempton in 4 of his 5 starts and am hoping for a good run tonight. SUNSHINE ALWAYS is my other selection. Has been consistent in his short career so far finishing 1422413 in all his races. The third LTO was a decent finish after he was slowly away and the drop to 7f could perhaps work in his favour. Milczarek on board again for hopefully another E/W run. ARABIAN SPIRIT 2pts E/W @ 9.8/3.1 SUNSHINE ALWAYS 2pts E/W @ 13.5/3.85

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.