BankX100 glory hunt

kef4o

Hi! I haven't written in ages but now I've decided to come back here and start a glory hunt. The goal will be to multiply my bank by 100 in upto 365 bets. I will start with 100 euro and hopefully end up with 10 000 euro by the end of the World Cup. I will be mainly laying correct scores, taking a bit bigger risks in the first bets so that I am able to reach my goal in the given limitation. No, I don't think that this is feasable but currently I'm following some approaches of mine, which are quite systematical, and frankly, not that much fun. Thus, I need something to keep myself entertained. If I actually even reach 100 consecutive wins that would be a success for me. Bet 1: Lay any unquoted Sunderland - [email protected] to win 8.26 after commission. :hope

Re: BankX100 glory hunt Forgot to say that, of course, every sum won will be posted as it is after the commision, I currently am with a 2% discount but will move to 4% in a few days. It's always good to start with a winner. Sunderland v Birmingham / Correct Score / Any Unquoted [email protected] WON 8.26 euro. Bank:108.26 euro Well, maybe not the safest of bets tonight, and definately a lot of value lost. I saw that Sunderland took the lead very early but had stuff to do later on, and checked the score after the 70th minute which turned out to be for the better. Two goals for the home side in less than half an hour wasn't what I was looking for. However, the still finished under 2.5 goals, which was my view this morning.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.