Team Goal Leader to be Anytime Goalscorer

rabs

Tried this out on the weekend for a decent profit so will track it as a system. Will backing leading goalscorers in the anytime goalscorer market. The criteria for bets are: 1. market is available on centrebet 2. player must be sole leading goalscorer for his team (unless it's a chase), data from soccerway.com Staking: 1. target 3 points profit for each bet (bets in whole units only so rounding up) 2. to chase any losses in next available game 3. will consider any long run chases being transferred to prolific scorers to close it out, see how it goes start out with a 1000 point bank betting with real stakes bets up today Denmark: Nando Rafael for AGF vs Midtjylland 2 pts @ 3.10 Danny Olsen for Midtjylland vs AGF 1 pt @ 5.05 Norway: Mads Stokkelien for Start vs Viking 3 pts @ 2.40 Peter Ijeh for Viking vs Start 3 pts @ 2.40

Re: Team Goal Leader to be Anytime Goalscorer hi, nice idea! I had same luck this weekend as well (Torres, Rooney, Ibrahimovic and Ronaldo all scoring first) obvious winners! I doubled up the anytime scorer bet with a first goalscorer bet with handsome rewards! One other note of interest, skybet do a price boost for first goalscorers, there sunday bet was craig bellamy 12/1 to score first. I think he was around 5/2 to score anytime. However an each way bet at 12/1 (1/3 odds for first five goals) meant 4/1 anytime scorer! Far too big an odds - a nice bet to keep an eye out for! Especially when it comes in ;) Good luck with this!

Re: Team Goal Leader to be Anytime Goalscorer Good start, Rabs..... long may it continue. :ok Just one word of warning..... I would think very carefully about chasing your losses. At these sort of odds (average around 2.5), there is a big risk of going on quite a long losing run..... and your stakes could get out of hand. I think this is only a paper trial (?), but if you are making a decent yield on straight bets, I think it´s safer to accept and write-off any losses..... just some friendly advice :D

Re: Team Goal Leader to be Anytime Goalscorer Thanks Grex... and yes it's good advice not to chase. Chases usually end badly eh, but I will stick with the chases for now. I'm only targeting 3 points profit per bet, chase/series so the chase amounts should not get large unless someone like Ronaldo goes on a long drought. I envisage setting a chase limit somewhere along the line at the very least but will work that out on the fly.