Flexible betting football system - winning aces & + - 2.5 goals

cypotypo

finally made my mind . I 'll play with 6 teams as follows: Liverpool Celtic PSV Juventus Galatasaray Barcelona / Real Madrid ( i 'll use only one of them 4 system purpose, however they might be swop during the season ) upgrade 1 : In case i feel any of above wont play in a perfect shape, might be swoped for any of 5 substitute teams : Newcastle home!, Hamburg home!, D Zahreb home!, Arsenal, D Kyev - but maximum 7 bet / each week rule apply. The budget its 500 and each stake is 5. In case team win, the 5 pts stake goes again next week, in case they loose, next stake beeing counted by (W + N ) / ( p - 1 ) = S W - expected feedback N - number of matches, first is 0 p - price,odd S - final amount to be staken next week Duration : 2009 - 10 And will make the bets each time like this, obtaining just few simple flexible rules: : ( try to keep it simple as possible but its combinating more systems & make brand new one in the end. I am in stage when finding the final "outlook" 4 something, i might stick with 4 a season. I am goigng to backing up the bets, however, system is only starting and its still in "testing" stage ) Liverpool - 5 pts, over 2.5 or win in the match ( depens on price -for example against man utd is better to play straight win which give price aprox. 3.0 instead low price on +2.5goals. But on other hand against Wigan its better play 2.5+goals as this comes with a better price than "just" underpriced win on home LFC ) Celtic -5 pts winnig each week home / away ( i know the talks about matches beeing corrupted arent't positive but will watch it closely !) Juventus - 5 pts winning each week home /away, in particular situation i might go 4 +2.5 on home matches against low priced underdogs -only the time will show) Barcelona/ Real - winning each week or +2.5 (same rule as 4 Liverpool , probably price make the final decision, i might stick with away winning & +2.5 against low price at home ) PSV - winning each week or +2.5 home or -2.5 away / against - the price will make final word) Galatasaray - here i probably stick with betting +2.5 goals on home field against "low price" opposition (as it comes better than price 1.16 etc), but i'll tryng a good luck with a win on away matches (hope the price 'll be higher - its 1.22 on tommorow and yet they play away ) upgrade 2 : "Keep it in level rule" = means to be applyed as follows : -when miss bet on price under 1.5, back it up with price around 2.0 to void the spendings in next round to minimum -when miss the bet over 1.5 back it up with any bet under 1.5. for ex. Juventus ply 0:0 away with price 1.9, so i back it up with Juventus home only if the price is lower than 1.5 - otherwise choosing anything more suitable from menu of 12 teams as stated on trhe top of this thread. It may seem long but its simple and it could void my spendings and help me to take full advantage of the system - if every week of 7 prices will choosen wisely depens on current situation ! Expected returns : approx 5 of 7 every week in average Possible dangerous, factors to be watched : bad results in league after European campaign, worse terrains in winter, Internationals playing the rest of WC2010 campaign (dissapoitment from National team if wrong result, or exact opposite ), tiredness in 2/3 of the season THIS SYSTEM EXCLUDING ALL DOMESTIC CUP,LEAGUE CUP matches, but INCLUDE A CHAMPIONS LEAGUE AND EUROPEAN LEAGUE ( UEFA CUP) matches ! So there is a plenty of chances incoming now That should be all 4 now about the basic Rules of my sytem. I might make few simple changes but not much. I seeking bit better prices to work with when similar risks taken. Also i wanna keep it simple but flexible, but stick with the rules, so after the new year it might show the potential and first long -term results to count with. ) uff, if anybody understood, lets start with some action . week 1 : Juventus - win 1.25 5pts Liverpool - win 1.57 5pts Barcelona win 1.25 5pts Galatasaray - 1.22 PSV win 2.4 5pts ( I am confident theyve been specially prepared for this match & price is sweet to take the risk ) D Kyev win 1.66 D Zahreb win 1.28 ------------------------- 35 pts

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.