Backing the highest % of winners

GJS

I have been analysing the european football leagues from the 2007/2008 to the present day and have calculated the percentage of games that a team have won in the league. At this moment in time I will be going by their total win percentage but in time this will be changed into home or away win percentage. At this moment in time 4 teams will be chosen every weekend. As the selected teams odds will be short, I will be putting 2 teams in a double and the other 2 teams in a double trying to get similar odds for each double, with both stakes been the same. There will also be a lower stake on a four-fold, this stake will remain constant aswell.

Re: Backing the highest % of winners 19/09/09 - 20/09/09 1st Double Braga vs Porto (2.2) Porthmadog vs Llanelli (1.53) 3.37 Blue Square (10 points) 2nd Double Newtown vs Rhyl (1.62) Manchester United vs Manchester City (1.62) 2.62 Paddy Power (10 points) Fourfold Newtown vs Rhyl (1.62) Braga vs Porto (2.2) Manchester Unitedvs Manchester City (1.62) Porthmadog vs Llanelli (1.53) 8.65 Coral (5 points)