Goal Difference System

GJS

This is a goal difference system that will be primarily used in the English Premiership & Coca-Cola Championship, League One & League Two. This could be changed if not enough selections are available. All selections MUST meet all 4 criteria to be eligible for selection. Selections are based upon;

• Home teams goal difference (Goals Scored/Goals Against)
For example, 34 goals scored and 11 goals conceded, this would be a figure of 3.10. Although it's not the case I will take this that the opposition score once every time the home team score 3.10 time. This figure must be 1.5 or above to be considered eligible for selection.
  • Away teams goal difference (Goals Scored/Goals Against)

For example, 12 goals scored and 35 goals conceded, this would be a figure of 0.34. Although it's not the case I will take this that the away team score 0.34 times once the opposition have scored once. This figure must be 0.5 or below to be considered eligible for selection.

• Odds must be above 1.8
  • The team to win must be at home.

This is a paper trail system at present, which I used last season but at a more advanced stage of the season when goal difference was more reliable to scrutinise but I still think it has relevance after how many games have been played already. In terms of a staking plan, I will be staking the same amount on each selection.

Re: Goal Difference System

19/09/09 Coca-Cola Championship Bristol City vs Scunthorpe United Bristol City 1.91 Blue Square (10 points):cry Doncaster Rovers vs Ipswich Town Doncaster Rovers 2.50 Sky Bet (10 points):cry
Starting bank: 100 points Current bank: 80 points Total staked: 20 points Number of bets: 2 Winning bets: 0 Losing bets: 2 Strike rate: 0% Yield: -100% Profit (or Loss): -20 points

• 3 weeks later...