Finnish Ice-hockey leagues (september)

Chriss

Yeah, NLA 0/3 yesterday :( Finnish leagus are better to me and maybe i will hint more these one... Finland, Mestis Jokipojat-HeKi 1, 1.40 Nordicbet - So, Jokipojat played in finals last year. Their roster has not change so much and players are very schooled and motivated. I think that Jokipojat is very strong at this season and maybe in finals again...They losed first game 2-0 away, but now they are favorite to game! HeKi is one of the worst team in Mestis, positions after season maybe 9-11...To this match HeKi has very bad misses: Anton Kokkonen, Olli Sinkkonen, 1.Goal keeper Andrè Lysenstøen, Matias Pulkkinen, Tommi Koskela, Antti Turunen and Henri Nuutinen are out. Jokipojat is better team and they are very good homeateam! Maybe over and Jokipojat -1!

29.01.09 Mestis HeKi vs. Jokipojat 1:4
07.01.09 Mestis Jokipojat vs. HeKi 3:0
07.11.08 Mestis HeKi vs. Jokipojat 2:6
01.11.08 Mestis Jokipojat vs. HeKi 3:1
D Team Jyvaskyla- Vaasan Sport moneyline 2, 1.65 Bwin - Sport is last year champion and this year favorite again. They have very good players and they play very aggressive, much poweplay and goals ;) Sport losed first match to TuTo 2-3 at overtime, but now I think that they are really angry and will win! Sport hasn't any suspensios or injuries. D Team is OK team and bad adversory to Sport..They get helps to SM-liiga team JYP, but Sport is so better team. D Team has few injuries. D Team is good at home, but Sport is better and they can't lose two match now.
04.03.09 Mestis Playoffs Sport vs. D Team 4:2
02.03.09 Mestis Playoffs D Team vs. Sport 2:3 overtime
28.02.09 Mestis Playoffs Sport vs. D Team 4:2
24.01.09 Mestis D Team vs. Sport 2:1 overtime
27.12.08 Mestis Sport vs. D Team 5:2
22.11.08 Mestis D Team vs. Sport 5:2
26.09.08 Mestis Sport vs. D Team 3:2
Good luck! :cow