Value Bet 'System'

bednar9

So lately I've only been putting on 3/4 team accumulators where I've either won or been let down by 1 team, I also generally only put teams on where I think there's value. So I was thinking about starting something, and wanted the thoughts on it. Instead of putting them on accumulators, I'll bet on them in singles (maybe the odd double) and see if that will bring a better return in the long run than a one-off big win. Now there's no "system" as such, it's me picking teams who I think will win or are worth taking a risk on with the odds. If I was to bet in total 120 times by the end of the season on all 4 leagues in England (I'm just assuming I'll be betting on 3/4 teams) and had a strike rate of over 60% is it possible to make solid profit? I just ask because I could probably do with advice on my bankroll, minimum odds I should go for, level stakes throughout the season or have a % of my bank? I was going to start with a bank of £500 (I'll test it with real money too - just not that much yet) and say I can only bet on teams with odds of 1.62 (8/13) or better, although I'm tempted to do 1.67/1.73 instead, and I have a minimum stake bet of 5% my bank at the time of the bet or maximum stake of 15% my bank at the time of the bet, I'm thinking I should probably have level stakes though for consistent results over the season, so I'll do level stakes for now. This might sound confusing but I know what I'm getting at lol. Selections first week: £40 on Darlington vs. Bournemouth - evens (SportingBet, BlueSQ, PaddyPower, 888Sport, Coral) £40 on Burton vs. Dagenham & Redbridge - 13/8 (Skybet) £40 on Exeter vs. Tranmere - 11/10 (BlueSQ, PaddyPower, 888Sport) So yeah, any questions/thoughts are appreciated and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. :) ----- Current total... Starting Bank: £500 Current Bank: £733.99 Profit: £233.99 Total Staked: £280 Bets: 7 Wins: 6 Strike Rate: 85.71% Yield: 83.56%

Re: Value Bet 'System' £40 on Darlington vs. Bournemouth - WIN £40 on Burton vs. Dagenham & Redbridge - WIN £40 on Exeter vs. Tranmere - WIN Starting Bank: £500 Current Bank: £649 Profit: £149 Bets: 3 Wins: 3 Strike Rate: 100% Yield: ? Only thing I'm wondering about is how do you work out the yield? Very nice weekend though and a profitable start. :)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.